Thursday, July 16, 2009

Up and Down Days...

So the last few days pretty much have been caring for Eric trying to see if he can try to eat something besides for ensure drinks. Went to the doctor's office today he said Eric is doing OK, he still has no immune system no signs of rebuilding but that was expected.

No recent news on his donor we sit and wait for the phone to ring praying they tell us the donor has been matched and confirmed. Up and Down in emotions I think today is harder day...I don't know sometimes you wonder if things are going to turn out, if Eric's body can endure more, if the kids are going to be okay, does anyone care, does the Lord hear our prayers?

I know he does, it's just hard some days...it is hard to not feel alone and isolated when you are sheltered away from the outside world so much and stuck in hibernation. A piece of advice if I may.....tell the ones you love everyday how much you love them! Hold them, spend time with them, don't have regrets and never forget that family is truly all you have---nothing else matters!

I am so proud of Eric, he never says he is tired or that he wants to give up all he does is worry about me or the kids. How we feel or how we are doing, what a honor it is to be his wife and I am so blessed to have him as my eternal companion. I will forever spend the rest of my life thanking the Lord for allowing me to be with him. Goodnight......

No comments:

Post a Comment